- This Website with the URL of www.gabbana.in (“Website/Site”) is operated by gabbana Fashions Pvt. Ltd. (We/Our/Us*). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your personal information and process your personal data in accordance with the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other national and state laws which relate the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
- All partner firms and any third-party working with or for Us, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with this policy.
2. HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
- From you directly and through this Site We may collect information through the Website when you visit. The data we collect depends on the context of our interactions with our website.
- Through business interaction: We may collect information through business interaction with you or your employees.
- From other sources: We may receive information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms, or other third parties such as:
- Information about our interactions with the products and services offered by our subsidiaries
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers.
- We collect the following information from you when you use or signup on our website: First Name, Surname, Address, City, Pin Code, State, Telephone number, Mobile number, Profession, measurements for clothing.
- We do collect the following personal sensitive information from you when you use or signup on us
- Product preference
- When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating Systems (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access limes, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Site. We also collect information about how you use Our products or services.
- We automatically collect purchase or content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Seller, Top Rated, etc.
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number, products and/or content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
- Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings.
- By using this Website, you are agreeing that We may advertise your feedback on the Website and marketing materials.
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods and services and for such period as mandated by the concerned laws.
k.If you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services,
- We use the information collected through this website as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Site and how we operate our businesses;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, products and services;
III. Personalize our products or services and make recommendations;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries;
- Create and manage the online accounts you manage on our Website;
VII. Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
VIII. Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services;
- We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences:
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. DATA TRANSFER
- Information about our user is an important part of our business and we take due care to protect the same.
- We share your data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. We also share data with our affiliates and subsidiaries, with vendors working on our behalf.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. The functions include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service.
e.We release account and other personal information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use, and other agreements, protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
III.Preventing fraudulent activity.
2.our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any products or services that require you to sign in.
3.Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with Our services.
4.Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
6.You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies* option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
7. DATA SECURITY
- We take due care to protect customer data. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data. The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorized usage.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure SocketsLocker (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, UID’s and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
c.We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling branded credit cards from the major card schemes.
d.We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
8. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a.We do not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent other than:
I.To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
III.In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
IV.For the purpose of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use Our Website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, We will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the ‘Last Updated* date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
a.Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process: (I am accepting to receive newsletter from this website), you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking on unsubscribe option given in the email footer. If you have any concern about privacy or grievances with Us, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Name: Tasneem Doctor
Address : Off Huges Road, Road, next to Kora, Plaza Heights, opposite Mercedes showroom, Gamdevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007